Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Your wild/crazy/funny experiences in fallout 3?

I love the game, and new things always happen. I'll punch someone and they'll go flying. One time I leveled up but wasn't able to apply point any where, or do anything you get to do when you level up, and I leveled up again and was able to put double everything. I remember picking a hard lock when I had 25 points, I remember throwing a grenade while in vats and it didn't explode, and lol I was going to kill the behemoth that comes when you touch the bear in the cart. 1st of all, I didn't go near the cart I was fighting the other mutants, and he came. Dogmeat died so I reloaded, then went at it again. I set up some bottle cap mines and activated the bear. He ran over em and they didn't blow up. The strongest gun I had was a rifle, and the 10mm pistol. So I was there all day fighting him. I had very few stim paks. I beat him, looted him, then on my way heading out, I activated the bottle cap mines and died

No comments:

Post a Comment